Sender:
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1993 13:47:00 EDT
Comments:
Warning -- original Sender: tag was [log in to unmask]
        While at a BC/UMAINE game about a month ago, I watched an act which I
will never forget.  BC, being down 8-0, outhustled the black bears in the last
three seconds of the game to gain control of the puck and manage to break
Dunham's shuttout.  Dunham then proceeded to break his stick over the cross-bar
in frustration (it was warranted after playing 59:57 of textbook goaltending).
A lot of buddies of mine at the game said Walsh was gonna crucify Dunham for
that!  Now, my question is not to the reaction of Shawn Walsh to that act but
rather how is he as a coach in general.  I am sure he is demanding but is
strict a good word to describe his disposition?  I am not asking for what
he did to Dunham but rather how is his coaching personality is in general.