Sender:
From:
david chamberlain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 11:23:16 -0500
I don't know if there are separate pep bands for different sports. I also
don't know what specifically you have heard but when the U-M "pep" band is
not available for hockey games at Yost; it is either replaced by an "alumni"
pep band or by a very good high school pep band led by an "alumni" director.
Not a "beat" is lost .   :-)
And what is wrong with 3,613 times?
Dave Chamberlain