Sender:
From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 17:53:51 -0800
Perhaps someone out there who is familiar with Harvard University and
it's hockey program can explain this to me.

This occurred each of the past two years since the ECAC championships
have been held in Albany.
On Friday, Harvard plays in the semifinals, and their band is in Albany
to cheer them on. Both years, Harvard wins their semifinal game to
advance to the finals on Saturday. Both years, there is no Harvard band
on Saturday night. Is there an explanation for this?

Of course, Dartmouth had no band either day. But perhaps the Dartmouth
band never accompanies their team. (I don't know for sure that a
Dartmouth band plays for their home games). Nevertheless, I can
understand that. But showing up for the semifinals and leaving town
before the finals is very, very strange