Sender:
From:
Andrew Christianson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Nov 1998 03:55:59 -0500
I know this doesn't really relate, but I found it funny when I read my
infobeat box score from tonight's Red Wing game.

Andrew

InfoBeat Pro Hockey

Saturday, November 21, 1998

Your personalized e-mail news, brought to you by InfoBeat

DETROIT 4, VANCOUVER 2
*..

Sergei Fedorov, Brendan Shanahan, Steve Yzerman and Anders
Eriksson all scored for Detroit (10-8-0). Garth Snow made 26
saves for the Canucks (9-9-1).

(later on...)

Detroit improved to 8-0-0 this season when leading after three
periods and extended its unbeaten streak against the Canucks to
six games.

(And the funny part is...)

Don't you always win when you're ahead after three periods?!?!?  Seems like
the Wings should be 10-0-0 when leading after three!!!

Andrew
(looking for his hockey rule book...)