Sender:
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 08:58:38 -0700
From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Loggia, Andy" <[log in to unmask]>
Hey Andy:

I thoroughly agree. I search out TV games just to hear the Canadian
anthem, it is so beautiful. I wish the US woudl swtich to america the
beautiful.

The answer is YES, the alma mater was always played at the
start of the 3rd period from 1960-64 when I was there.  Bob Stagat how
about 1965 and on???  I am sure it was played pre 1960 back to the early
50s when the first NCAA crown was won.  I do not believe there was an
official ECAC league in the early 60s.

Tony Buffa
RPI '64 (also not Rensselaer!)