Sender:
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 14:39:34 -0400
7bit
From:
Robb Newman <[log in to unmask]>
Brian,

And just what makes you think that we Ivy-League types don't have a
mega-conference plan up our sleeves???  :)

Excellent points below - thanks for having the courage to share them!

The only time I raised my eyebrows is when you use the phrase "truly D-I
calibre."  It almost sounds as if you believe that the only teams that
belong in a given league/division are the ones that have a legitimate shot
at winning the championship.  I know that's not what you mean, but where
DOES one draw the line?  Also, what's so wrong about playing for pride -
should the team picked to finish last (or 10th, Greg!) in the conference
just forfeit all their games?

Robb Newman
Cornell 94

-------