Sender:
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 11:36:18 +0000
From:
Nathan Eric Hampton <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Charles J. Masenas" <[log in to unmask]>
Charles J. Masenas wrote:

> Message Dated: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 18:42:03 EST
> >> ...  Third, you will need
> >> to accept cookies with your browser.  If you don't know what that last
> >> one means, you probably don't need to worry about it.
>
> Big OUCH!  Personally, I would never accept a cookie.  I am suspicious
> that a cookie would be necessary to enter a poll on the web.
>
> -------
> Regards,
> Charles J. Masenas

Cookies actually are no big deal, just allowing your name to show up
when the website addresses you: "Hi Charles, welcome to the Frozen Four
Game." Every website selling airline tickets requires them, as does
Small-World Hockey, etc.

That's the good news about cookies. The bad news is that if you accept
cookies, then you will want a glass of milk. And if you accept a glass
of milk, it will remind you of your days on the farm, and you'll want to
color a picture on the wall, and if you color a picture on the wall,
you'll want to take a drive in the country, ....

All apologies to the author of "If You Give A mouse a Cookie"

Nathan Eric Hampton