Sender:
From:
R David Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 1992 14:50:43 EST
A while back, I sent a REVIEW HOCKEY-L command to listserv and it sent me all
the hockey-l members' names and computer addresses (at least those who did not
command listserv to hide them).  A quick scan of that shows that a Tony Hejna
is indeed on the list.

Anyway, I think that what most of us might like, just for the sake of hearing
the RPI perspective, is some kind of post from Hejna concerning his opinion of
the TU article, the RPI players REAL feelings (ie. do they really give a damn
and has TCHCR really caused any trouble), and perhaps something about his
understanding and feelings toward TCHCR.  (If I may be so bold as to speak for
the list)

A note to Tony Hejna, no one is looking to crucify you over the article, it
would be very enlightening, for the sake of the discussion, to get your take on
this.  (perhaps this should have been mailed directly to him, but I felt it
would be of interest to the list).

--
Dave [log in to unmask]
Cornell '91 OSU Med '95