Sender:
From:
Ron Babuka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 1991 16:06:46 EST
Thanks Derek - I'm glad somebody finally said "enough".  Even though I
really like getting this list - I have recently been thinking about
signing off it.  At times it really isn't worth having to read through
40 listings to get 3 or 4 that really care any worth while information.
I think if most people practiced a little self-control this list
could really have some worth - otherwise it will just revert to a tool
for shouting matches that never end.   With this list growing in size
everyday I think it is something to thinka about.

Ron Babuka