Sender:
From:
"Todd D. Milewski" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 1996 13:50:19 -0600
Is it just my imagination, or does it seem like something goes wrong every
year at the Final Four?

I recall one year way back when the Zamboni broke, and they had to drive one
down the highway from far away just to continue the championship game.
(check me on that one if I'm wrong ... I was like 9 years old)

Other times, it has just been little things, like glass breaking.  But now,
it appears we've turned a new page.  A broken pipe?  Chalk it up to the
curse of the Final Four.

Dying without the deuce,
Todd D. Milewski   [log in to unmask]
"U-Rah-Rah Wisconsin!"