Sender:
From:
Charles Wilrycx <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 1996 18:26:22 -0500
>Sat 03/09
>ECAC League Semifinals @UNH:
>#1 Brown        __      -       #4 Providence   __      12:00 pm
>#2 UNH          __      -       #3 Dartmouth    __       3:00 pm

I am going to be controversial and suggest that not only does Dartmouth
have the ability to take down the Wildcats, look for them to do just that.
Dartmouth lady Greenies are a team that is unphased by "visitor's" ice, and
the mighty armor of UNH has been pierced, and will be again.

Providence and Brown will not be as close as you would like it to be.  The
Bear's will no doubt start Whittenger (?) in net, and she will be able to
hold back whatever offensive bru-ha-ha that PC thinks it can muster.

I would love to see an all Ivy battle forthe hill.  Brown has had no luck
with the Icers of Hanover...but we all know in the playoffs.....anything is
possible.  Look for Brown to be drawing blood first, and pouring it on in
the third.