Sender:
From:
Eric J Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 1995 15:33:44 -0600
To: Carl Streeter <[log in to unmask]>
On Mon, 27 Nov 1995, Carl Streeter wrote:

> Well, they did lose their all american honorable mention defenseman, but
> they didn't lose all of their good players by any strech.
        If it wasn't for the Goalie Daubensback (SP) you may have lost by
bigger scores he stood on his head the few games I have seen him play.

 but only graduated one forward, and
        Defense wins championships, look at SCSU they score a bunch of
goals and skate all over the place, but do they win NO......
        Watch the Gophers or a BU or a successful winning team and they will
play a tough defensive game, score when make the opponents make a dumb
mistake, they don't have a winger High cherry picking they don't try to
open the game up, they slow it down and grind it out, unless the team
they are playing is weak defensively and can't get the puck out of thier
own end.

Lost all their good players.  Sheesh.  Like any real PROGRAM could ever
        why are they 2-11 or what ever thier record is....Good Programs
Maine, Minnesota, BU, Mich, LSSU, CC....

*Eric J. Burton     (701)777-8771            Bob Dole For President!!!!   *
*Go SIOUX NCC CHAMPS AGAIN 1993,1994,1995,WCHA Champs in 1996  (maybe)    *
*Go Bruins In 1996. Lets Fire Harry Sinden Now!!/How about those Cowboys. *
*Go Golden Gophers Minnesota's pride on Ice.... [log in to unmask]   *
After further review the Green Bay Packers still suck......GO NINERS