Sender:
From:
"G. M. Finniss" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 1995 12:19:06 -0500
To clear up some questions I saw earlier:

1. The CCHA has no consolation game.

2. Due to a Pissed-ons game on Saturday, the CCHA semifinals will be tape-
   delayed on PASS (I believe they're scheduled to run at 6 and 8pm EST, and
   I'm pretty sure they'll be shown in order; i.e. they won't cut in on the
   BG/MSU game at 6 [starts at 5] and then show the LSSU/UM game at 8.)

3. The CCHA finals will be shown live on PASS at 2 pm Sunday (we hope).

4. Due to some other sporting event (most likely the Wings, but it could be
   the Pissed-ons again), the Selection Show will be tape-delayed on PASS, being   shown at 2 am Monday morning.  Set the VCR's, boys and girls.  Anybody knowe
   how long that's supposed to run, 1/2 hour or an hour?

5. While the site for next year's Eastern Regional has been set for Albany, the
   site of the Western Regional has yet to be announced.  One of the leading
   candidates: the site of the 1994 West Regionals, Munn Ice Arena in East
   Lansing.  The site should be announced soon.

6. I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this (or hasn't done so recently) but info
   in today's LSJ indicates that the 10 finalists for the Hobey Baker Award
   (you know, the one they're going to make you pay to see in Providence) will
   be announced tomorrow at the WCHA Final Five in St. Paul.

G. M. Finniss
Michigan State University 17-7-3, 24-10-3
WVU '87, UTenn '92, MSU who the hell knows when?

BTW, if you haven't turned your office pool sheets in by now, too bad.  You're
screwed.  SOL.