Sender:
From:
Arthur Berman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Feb 1995 12:04:24 -0700
Maybe I'm hypersensitive, but I can smell a flame war on the topic of who
has the worst fans.  Perhaps we can agree that some jerks even follow the
team we like, regardless of which one it is.  To pick the rivalry I
followed on the road the most, BC (being a BU fan), I have had some of my
worst and most pleasant experiences going up Comm. Ave. to see the Eagles
play BU.  If one regularly goes on the road, regardless of where, it is
likely that similar stories could be repeated.  Unfortunately there is no
test given to people who decide to buy tickets to games.  Instead of
flaming St. Cloud, a team I have never seen and really have no particular
interest in (beyond my general interest in Div. I hockey) it would have
been safer, and more accurate, to say that some rude people ruined your
evening.

Arthur Berman  [log in to unmask]
GO BU!!!