Sender:
From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Nov 1994 14:44:58 -0700
This must be it, just received my alum assoc advert for the OFFISHUL
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Weather Station by Howard Miller.  I
think I'll pass since the weather here is the same all year round... but
the brochure has a big red Rensselaer, underlined by a thick grey bar.
Then at the bottom is Rennselaer Polytechnic Institute and the seal says
the same, but the author of the letter signs herself as from the
Rensselaer Alumni Association... so I think we have administrative forked
tongue....Maybe we should say (loudly!) RENSSELAER (the softly so as to
slightly de-emphasize!) Polytechnic Institute....?

At any rate it is RPI to the alums and always will be... looking forward
to the score of the RPI - Mass-Lowell game!!

Tony Buffa
Rensselaer PI '64