Sender:
From:
Bri Farenell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 1994 19:12:33 -0400
There were some questions about Empire Sports Network. I do agree
that it's questionable to negotiate with them, especially if you
want, um, coverage.

I'm not certain but I think ESN is based out of Buffalo or
somewhere in Western NY. I know they show Sabres games and
I THINK some Buffalo Bisons (AAA baseball) games. I know
we don't get it here in eastern NY or up in Potsdam. Heck,
my grandmother in central NY doesn't get it either. I really
don't know how much this is going to help since all of the
hockey areas in NYS (not to mention the NE ECAC schools)
are outside of ESN's viewing area!

--
Bri Farenell                    [log in to unmask]
Glens Falls, NY                 AHL, NCAA and ECAC contact for rec.sport.hockey