Sender:
From:
Dawn Van Arnam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 1994 15:43:47 -0500
Due to an oversight by a friend, I have four tickets to the ECAC Semifinal
games on Friday night in Lake Placid.  These tickets are for Friday night ONLY,
but you can see both games!  They were ordered through the 800 number so I'm
not positive where they are - except that they are not in the corners where the
seating was reserved for tickets to be sold at individual schools.  I'm in the
process of contacting the ticket booth to find out where they are.

Anyone interested should E-Mail me privately.  I just want to unload them at
cost so my friend doesn't take a huge hit.

Dawn Van Arnam
Clarkson '88
SLU '93