Sender:
From:
Brian Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 1994 12:04:33 EST
I bet we can all guess the answer.

>Who was the lame brain that made this decision.  RPI & Clarkson don't have to
>drive all day to get to the games.  We have TWICE as far to drive.  Now we
>have to leave a half a day earlier???  What gives???  This is ludicrous!

According to Bob Croce in this morning's T-U the starting times are based on
selling the most tickets.  RPI and Clarkson are expected to bring by far the
largest contingents of supporters to Lake Placid.  Since this game then becomes
the marquee match-up, the ECAC has decided to give this game the 8:00 slot.
In so doing the schedule will permit the greatest number of fans, i.e. those
from Clarkson and RPI, the opportunity to purchase tickets and attend the
event.
                    _
            "NYS   // Hockey"
        Go 'Gate  //   Brian Morris