Sender:
From:
Eric Rickin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 1994 10:18:08 -0500
I am sickened by Tardiff taking only 6 credits  a term, because, as a
student who works hard at school, this is just another example oof how
atheletes are putting the word "Athelete" before "student."  I mean, most
kids heree at michigan take more tha6 credits during summer and spring
terms, which are half as long as the regulaar winter and fall terms.

Everyone knows why Tardiff was at Maine... And it isn't because he wanted
to go to school.

Shheesh, fine, I'm sick of it.  Justpay each athelete $10000 a year and
forget about school.  DOn't make them go, then.  Just have them rake in
the money from the alumni and TV contracts.

---
Eric Rickin ([log in to unmask])
University of Michigan Class of 1996