Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 90 14:08:55 EST
     Just curious about this:

     Does anyone out there know who the all-time leading scorer in the NCAA
is?  I was just wondering (I'm trying to keep from commenting on the proposed
rules changes).

     I do, however, want to clarify something I said earlier about St. Lawrence.
Hockey, it turns out, is NOT their only Div. I sport.  They also have Div. I
skiing and horseback riding (that's actually an NCAA sport?  Can someone check
on this?)

     So, anyone have any thoughts on the upcoming Dexter Hockey Classic?
(First round:  Clarkson vs. W. Michigan, Maine vs. Brown.  Talk about setting
up an exciting championship game.  Having said this, it'll probably be
W. Mich. vs. Brown for the title.)

Jeremy Hall
Clarkson Incorporated, Class of 1991
"LET'S GO TECH!!"