Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 1992 10:35:46 PDT
Wayne sez: "By the way, sorry Reg, but you're *not* the only Saudia Arabia
      HOCKEY-L member!"

wayne, are you telling me that my inane bandwidth-wasting drivel and stupid
jokes get broadcast all over the PLANET?

well, since everyone is piping up with thanks, I'd like to thank Wayne and the
HOCKEY-L gang for helping me shave at least three hours off of each work day,
thanks to the 50 mailnotes i receive and need to read.  ;)

real question - does anyone know anything about an invitational in syracuse
each year?  if you could let me know the details (date/ teams for 92-93/ anyone
going?), it's close to me and it'd be neat to see some teams i wouldn't
otherwise catch.

one more thought - - GOOD LUCK ON YOUR FINALS to everyone out there who's got
'em!

ross