From:
Jim Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2011 13:22:42 -0800
Travel would not be a real problem with the following strategy:

Half the conference can play in Alaska one year and the other the next.  The
trips can be combined to play a Saturday/Sunday  one week in one city and a
Friday/Saturday the next in the other giving each school just one Alaska
trip every other year. The WCHA half can play mostly among themselves and
the same for the CCHA half with the occasional cross division series to
flesh out the schedule.

Jim

Joe writes:
>  BTW, the only Division I school in that whole mix is BGSU.  The rest are
all D-II play-ups.

I expect that most of those "D-II play-ups" would have fared well against
BGSU last season.

--
Jim Dixon
(907) 479-4306 home