From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2009 23:26:45 -0500
As a long time RPI fan who was at the game (but did not see the hit, only
the aftermath) and as someone who saw the same hit while watching the replay
on TV, I agree with your assessment completely. I do not think there was an
intent to injure, but I think that the check/shove (which is exactly the
same way I saw it) deserved the boarding and the game DQ .