From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2007 09:11:18 -0500
Our hearts go out to Jon's family on their terrible loss.

It would appear this link is to JB's blog.  His final post, December 5 was
titled "Good Grief".
http://www.barkandawg.blogspot.com/

USCHO article:
http://www.uscho.com/news/college-hockey/id,14833/JonBarkanPassesAway.html

I checked the Atlanta Constitution web site and did not see an obituary
posted yet.

-Deron