Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2007 10:02:04 -0400
I was at the UMass vs Lowell game in Amherst and there was minor fog problems. Local outdoor temp was 70+ with 100% humidity. Very unusual combination for this time of year. Fog was hardly noticeable from high in the stands but noticeable on the 'teletron' with ice level camera shots.

Brought back memories of a playoff game I was at in Boston Garden in the 80's;  B's against Buffalo, the outdoor weather was similar high temps/high humidity. The fog was so bad they had the "bull gang" [ice crew] skating around with bed sheets to try and dissipate the fog. There was a real long delay and I cant remember how many beers it took for the ice to finally clear.

Bongi