From:
Ken Kretsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2007 08:44:44 -0400
Folks,

Particularly College Hockey fans in the NYC area. I am psyched!! BU (my dear
alma mater and my younger daughter's top choice) and Cornell (my older
daughter's current school.) face off at Madison Square Garden on
Thanksgiving Saturday.  (My wife is a Wisconsin grad, so we will all be
wearing red and white that night.)

You probably can not read the attached notice. Tickets are available now on
Ticketmaster. I have mine.  And I will organize the Hockey-L 'reunion'.

The rivalry returns!!

Ken Kretsch
BU CLA '79

Da Da Da da-da-da-da