From:
Bill Schneller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2007 05:54:39 -0700
A single ticket for both semis eliminates selling the
ticket to the first semi if you only want to see the
second (unless you are very, very trusting), and
reduces the value to a buyer who was only interested
in one of the two sessions.

I've heard this kind of person exists - who only
attend certain games. In some instances they're called
bandwagon fans and sometimes corporate sponsors. There
probably are other names as well.
- Bill Schneller

PS And sometimes they're hockey parents, whose every
weekend is spoken for, if not by a late game then by
an early practice. In my book this is the only kind of
fan whose absence can be understood.

--- "Hampton, Nathan E." <[log in to unmask]>