Date:
Mon, 28 Dec 1998 10:35:41 -0700
At 10:57 AM 12/28/98 -0600, Debbie Somers wrote:
>-----Original Message from Greenie-----
>>
>>Not that I'd expect MSC to report anything on the game; after all, the
>>Gophers lost so MSC won't bother broadcasting the championship game. Talk
>>about a homer.
>>

>Gee, according to the listings I can find, MSC will be broadcasting the
>championship game at 7:00 tonight.  Since I didn't watch the initial round,
>I don't know if they said they wouldn't be showing it, but the online
>listings show it for tonight.

DirecTV and other outlets have all listed the championship as being shown
for quite sometime. However, those outlets will only be updated if networks
like MSC give them the corrected listings within a reasonable time --
something that rarely happens.

Furthermore, they did say on-air concluding the Gopher-Tiger match that the
championship would not be shown since the Gophers weren't involved.

greenie