From:
Troy Mills <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Troy Mills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 1998 10:28:49 -0500
My understanding of the Bemidji situation is that this is their transition
year and will NOT be able to compete for the D-II title.  I also believe
that there are only five teams left at D-II.

Bemidji released a tentative schedule the other day and has listed a HIT
Tournament in March.  I am assuming that this is the Indy tournament that
has been discussed in various other posts.

Troy Mills

Bemidji State (96)
NAIA Champs 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1973, 1979, 1980
NCAA III Champs  1986
NCAA II Champs  1984, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1997
NCAA I Champs ????