From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 06:39:47 -0700
But waht are the percentages based on teams that made the field?  The
number which make the field are based somewhat on a SOS criterion.
Occasionally this results in 2 from the ECAC ... I am not arguing the
other conferences might not be stronger, just saying that if you play
mostly internally you have no righ t to base the superiority argument on
an SOS measuremetn!

And it is SLOtown.  LA -- egad!

Tony Buffa  :-)
RPI '64