From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 00:25:36 -0500
At 01:55 PM 2/1/98 -0500, you wrote:

>Well, yeah.  But the tying goal was a result of an RPI mistake on the
>power play.  Neither Andy nor Mark mention it was a short-handed goal.
>RPI was trying to work the puck down low on the power play and the puck
>lazily squirted toward the boards and out the zone.

Actually this is not true. Charlie Moxham took an interference call at
8:24 of the third. The Union defense cleared their zone just as Moxham
came out of the box and he picked up the puck and carried it to the blue line
where he fed the puck to Ralph who carried it in, got it over to Clark Jones
who scored the tying goal. The goal was at 10:42 and Moxham got an assist.

> BTW Moxham got a
>game DQ, but that doesn't carry over to the next game.

I thought a game disqualification carried a next game suspension and
a game misconduct didn't. Did I get it backwards?
The Field House announcer definitely called a DQ, not a misconduct on
the play .

Mark Lewin
RPI - class of '69