From:
David Parter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Parter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 1997 00:43:35 -0600
The big event is about a month away.... and we've been working on the
hockey-l dinner in Milwaukee.

We have scouted out possible sites, and have a first choice. They will
give us a room, with tables and chairs and space to mingle, a buffet and
a cash bar.

Our preliminary menu is:
        pizza, wings, maybe a taco bar, serious finger food, less
        serious finger food, veggie and dip, etc
        (plus brownies or cookies or something for dessert)

Estimated cost $7-10 (most likely closer to $10).

The place is "Brooklyn's" (or something like that -- I don't have the
info here right now). About 4 blocks from the Bradley Center (an easy
walk). The only potential problem is that the room is up a flight of
stairs (no elevator). If that is a problem for anyone, please let me
know asap (send mail to [log in to unmask]).

If you have any food ideas, or requirements, please let me know (at my
real mail address, [log in to unmask]).

I'd like to get a preliminary head-count. Please send mail to

stating how many people in your group (names would be helpful in order
to avoid duplicates) you expect to attend the dinner. Please give some
indication of how firm the numbers are.

I will ask for a commitment closer to the final event, when I have to
give them the final number.

See you all in Milwaukee,

        --david