From:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 1997 11:13:49 EST
Ken Kretsch <[log in to unmask]> wrote, in part:
>I'd like to attend this coming Saturday's Princeton/Dartmouth game, and
>I need to know a) how to get to the Baker Arena from east Jersey

I'd go to the Princeton "Dinky" train station (not Princeton Junction), park
and then walk to Baker Rink, but probably better directions are available below

>(I know how to get to Palmer Square), b) do I need to get tickets in advance
>(or will there be plenty (well, at least four) walk-up
>tickets available), and c) how to I order ticket's in advance.
>
>Perhaps we could add directions to home areas to the college hockey FTP site.

FTP site?

For online info, see Jim Teresco's TeamInfo file.  Via email, send mail
to [log in to unmask] and in the body of the mail enter

   get hockey-l teaminfo

for information on all D-I teams, including directions to the rink and
ticket info.  The same info is available via the web using the URL

   http://www.vu.union.edu/hockey/teaminfo.html

(For D-II/III info, see Russell Jaslow's "hockey3 teaminfo" file).

cheers,

Wayne T. Smith                         Systems Group -- CAPS
[log in to unmask]                    University of Maine System
Co-owner of the College Hockey lists - Hockey-L/Info-Hockey-L/Hockey3