From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 1996 21:39:39 -0400
At the St. Lawrence - Northeastern overtime game last night there was a 5
minute overtime followed by ice resurfacing and a 20 minute overtime.  At least
that is what I think I remeber.  They announced after the 5-minute overtime
that there was going to be a 10-minute overtime but at the start of the 2nd
overtime they made another announcement and said it would be 20-minutes. I
think that I remeber correctly.  The coaches, teams and officials all seemed
a bit confused about the length of the overtimes.  Some of the SLU players
skated off after regulation expecting there to be resurfacing before the
overtime.

I enjoyed the game and was surprised that SLU didn't look completely exhausted
by their previous tournament and jetlag.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!