From:
Nathan Boyle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 1996 18:35:57 -0500
On Tue, 26 Mar 1996, Jill Maser wrote:

> > Are the semifinals on ESPN2?  And the final on ESPN?
>
> I was watching ESPN the other night and they announced the final game will
> be on ESPN at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday.  It's listed in my TV week, too.

The ESPN, not the duce? Not tape delayed?  Unholy, I must make note of
the time and date it happens, this could be something I'll tell my grand
kids about one of these days!

Actually I was noticing that ESPN2 was updating scores live, and such a
couple weeks ago.  That and the attention being paid to it by ESPN and
other networks is encouraging.  I'm also hearing more comments on NHL
games about what colleges players are coming from.

I would not be suprised if we see ESPN2 pick up college hockey to a
greater extent next year.  It beats watching cars going around a track a
hundred times or more!

Nathan
ESPN showing college hockey, is this one of the signs that the world is
coming to an end?