From:
Pam Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pam Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 1996 16:45:25 -0600
I'm giving here the URL, then the title, and, in most cases, the initial
sentence of the article (which, in some cases, helps clarify the headline
quite a bit).  I think that should still fall within "fair use" while still
making it easier for people to decide if they want to look up that URL.

http://www.pioneerplanet.com/sports/hockey/docs/022278.htm
Now you see it: Berg scores 3
        Few Minnesotans saw Reggie Berg's first hat trick for the University of
          Minnesota.

http://www.pioneerplanet.com/sports/hockey/docs/005805.htm
Gophers stretch streak to 14
        Maybe next season the Gophers should consider sending even more players
         to compete in the World Junior Championships.

http://www.pioneerplanet.com/sports/hockey/docs/025247.htm
Denver halts CC streak at 18
        ASSOCIATED PRESS (also has capsules from rest of WCHA)

http://www.pioneerplanet.com/sports/hockey/docs/029211.htm
Howard scores hat trick in Badgers' win
        ASSOCIATED PRESS

http://www.pioneerplanet.com/sports/hockey/docs/001217.htm
Gustavus tops Oles on 2 natural hat tricks
        (Also has many more local Div III scores/highlights)
        Chris Porter opened the game with a natural hat trick in the first
        period and Jason Lesteberg matched his teammate's feat in the third as
        Gustavus defeated St. Olaf 7-2 Friday in St. Peter, Minn.

Pam Sweeney
Go Gophers!