From:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 1995 12:38:40 CST
The buttons are going fast...  If you haven't sent for yours yet, or you missed
 me at the Phinal Phour, then don't delay!!!

It was great to see all the faces at the games and the dinner and I'll give a
complete report later.

-Carol
Carol S. White                            BITNET: c-whit@uminn1
University of Minnesota        internet:[log in to unmask]
Office of the Registrar
(612) 625-8517                                    GO Gophers!!!
*** Forwarding note from C-WHIT  --UMINN1   03/24/95 14:07 ***