From:
Eric J Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric J Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 1995 16:58:06 -0600
On Fri, 24 Feb 1995, Ryan R Bowman wrote:

> This was a very sloppy game.. the Gophers outplayed the Sioux, firing
> around 50 shots to UND's 25 or so, hitting the pipe 4 times.. But the
> Gopher defense played very poorly in their own end, making bad passes and
> coughing up the puck on numerous occassions..

        Quite the Contrary it was an open free wheeling game where both
teams had a decent game notice I didn't say great...

> *My roommate also hit UND coach Blais with a poster when Minnesota fans
> were throwing posters on the ice as a result of a horrid call..
        THis is what ENGA of the CC tigers was talking about last weekend:
 Why does anything have to be thrown on to the ice. As the result of some
stupid idiot of lesser intelegence who by his dumb act you could possible
ruin the carreer of a hockey player by shit on to the ice. I went to the ND
State Tourney last night and people threw change on to the ice. That is
uncalled for.