Sender:
From:
"Charles M. Shub" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1993 23:21:39 MDT
Air Force remains undefeated

Don Lucia is the ONLY lifetime undefeated WCHA coach
with a record of 1-0

Wisconsin 3 - Denver 2

I went to the CC game to see the opener of the last year at the
broadmoor and the start of Don Lucia's WCHA stint.

Carol reported well on the game as she saw it on her TV.

the gophers, who never led, scored once in each period.
CC had a 4 on 4, an even strength, a short handed, and 4 power play
goals.  Linesman tim hartje (assistant coach at air force) had a good
game except when his feet got in the way of the puck.  Two good
"woogisms"
   as the refs came out for the pregame skate in their spiffy black
   and gold jackets, coach woog noted "CC colors"

   about cal ingraham's suspension (I think perhaps tongue in cheek)
   "he broke a rule and deserves to be suspended.  Of course nobody at
   minnesota EVER breaks a rule"

The midwest sports channel announcer was surprized to learn of cal's
suspension, and he really perked up when he heard i knew about
hockey-l.  He has a compuserve account, and wants added.  I'll send
separate mail to carol about it as this dude's in the twin cities.
maybe she or erik or pam can help get him added.

charlie shub
[log in to unmask]  -or-  cdash@colospgs (BITNET)
(719) 593 3492               (fax) 593-3369