Sender:
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1993 11:12:28 -0500
I'd feel a whole lot worse about desecrating the anthem if a human
being with a normal vocal range could actually sing the damn thing.
As it is, I feel like I'll need larynx surgery before I'll hit both
"gleaming" and "free" and still hold the same key.

Put this droning, ungainly dinosaur to sleep; Kate Smith had it right.

Greg
Somerville, MA
Let's Go Red!

(Of course, 60's Cornell fans would probably still have yelled "GOD"!)

And, yes, I intend to go to the Beanpot final and rag on both Harvard
and BU. Anybody remember the '85 Garden final? "Bald!", "Fat!",
"Bald!", "Fat!"...