Sender:
From:
Steve Schwan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jun 1992 09:00:26 U
        Reply to:   RE>Jim Armstrong
When we were at Cornell the Armstrong brothers of Ithaca were playing little
league hockey.  They all went on to play college hockey at various schools
and we were wondering if anyone knows the wereabouts of Jim.  We had
heard he was coachng hockey at a school/college in Connecticut.  Can
anyone help?   Thanks.

The Armstrong Bros. are alive and well.
Bob is working in Syracuse, N.Y. but his firm has promoted him and is moving
him to Buffalo N. Y.
Rich teaches English at Ithaca High School, coaches varsity Baseball and
coaches youth hockey. My 10 year old son Zach and his younger son Kevin have
played hokey together for the past 5 years. His older son Kyle plays varsity
baseball and hockey at IHS.
Don is an attorney in Cortland N.Y. with one daughter who is involved with
competitive swimming like her mom was.
Jim's mailing address is Ithaca, although he's not listed in the phone book. He
works for a county in the Rochester N.Y. area, and he just finished his 2nd
season as varsity hockey coach for Skaneatles High School. If you want his
address his brother Rich's phone number is 607-272-6847.
Steve is the controller and assistant hockey coach at Northwood Prep School in
Lake Placid where he attended. He is contemplating leaving Northwood to return
to Harvard to attend graduate school where he also attended and played hockey.

I hope this is helpful......................................Steve Schwan