Sender:
From:
Erik Biever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 May 1992 09:08:13 CST
I read in one of the local papers today that the St Cloud Huskies have
signed Jay Geisbauer of Johnson High School in St Paul.  He joins fellow
Johnson grad Randy Best, who was signed by the Huskies last month.  Other
alumni of Johnson High School who may be familiar to those on the list
are Herb Brooks and er, um, me.  I didn't play hockey, though.  And Herb
was there about 20 years before me.  ;-)

-- Erik