Sender:
From:
Kevin Turnbough <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 1996 12:10:33 -0800
I will be traveling with one of our local squirt A team from Fairbanks AK
to Colorado Springs in December for a youth tournament this coming
December. Our trip conisides with the Denver Cup holiday tournament. I am
sure, if our schedule  permits, we would like to attend some one or two
days of play. I have little doubt the kids would enjoy seeing some college
hockey while we are on our trip.

Would someone with ticket prices, phone number for tickets, and general
information about the tournament be kind enough to share their information
with me.

Thanks folks,
Kevin Turnbough
Upward Bound Program,