Sender:
From:
William Cumming Deerfield Academy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 1995 18:46:43 -0500
dparter posted this yesterday and unfortunatly somewhere in the recruiting
world someone assumed that Deerfield Academy was in Deerfield Illinois. We
are not. TR is a student of mine and we are a prep school in Deerfield
Massachusetts, about 13 miles from Amherst College and UMASS. We have
excellent boy's and girl's hockey. If the originator of this error would note
the correction it would be appreciated.

>According to today's Capital Times, four players signed with Wisconsin
>on Wednesday:
>
>* T.R. Moreau:
>        5-11, 175
>        forward
>        Rockford, Il.
>        currently playing for Deerfield (Ill) Academy (?)

Deerfield Academy is in Deerfield. Massachusetts
--
William G. Cumming                      Voice: (413)772-0241
Deerfield Academy                       FAX:   (413)774-6629