From:
Jennie Dalton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2011 22:32:49 +0000
http://tinyurl.com/3wdu8dv

At the FF each year we like to see how many different college hockey jerseys we can find people wearing.  I have joked for years about creating a bingo game for us, and so here it is, the very last minute and I decided to throw one together.  I have included all 58 D1 teams and I abbreviated them for my convenience so please don't take offense.  Even though there is a good chance that none of you are interested, this does give me the opportunity to tell all of you how much I enjoy this group after all these years as a lurker.

Off to run errands, pack and get on a plane in the morning.  Enjoy the FF all and Go Blue!

JennieD