From:
Carol White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2010 19:05:35 -0500
Okay you guys (gals too).  Right now is not a good time for me to add that
to my list of stuff to do... but I will take a stab at it in September.  The
place I used last time IS STILL THERE AND IN BUSINESS!!!  Which is
excellent!

So, enjoy your Summer and keep an eye out closer to the start of the season
for the NEW Hockey-L T-shirt!!!

Carol
Cruise Director Emeritus
         and