From:
Ken Kretsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2010 21:45:23 -0400
I don't remember when I joined but I remember telling tales of being at the
'78 Blizzard Beanpot at one of its anniversaries, maybe the 15th or 20th.

I'd be up for some commemoration but to be honest, I have enough T-shirts.
Would a hockey jersey be too extravagant Still have my sweatshirt, though.

Ken Kretsch

--
Jay Punwar
Monona, WI