From:
Ken Kretsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 17:23:35 -0500
Folks,

I won't be there for the dinner, but I have a suggestion. I recall many
years ago there was a restaurant near the Columbus airport decorated in the
motif of a WWI aerodrome. The name was the 'Something' Aerosquadron. The
food was pretty good and the atmosphere was pretty neat. IIRC, the
restaurant was at the end of one of the runways and one whole side of the
building were windows looking our over the airport.

Ken Kretsch