From:
"Robert H. Gross" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert H. Gross
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1993 13:53:24 EST
I have to agree that Wayne has done a great job on this list. It is necessary
to sometimes remind people that this list is not meant to deal with all
topics that pop into a reader's mind, but should be focused on college
hockey. There are enough other newsgroups around to satisfy almost anyone's
interests. If not, they can start their own.

Personally, I do not want to read long discussions on the Ducks. I single
note and maybe a few responses is OK, but not DAYS worth of discussion. That
is not what I read the COLLEGE hockey list for.

Bob Gross