From:
Chuck Sackett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chuck Sackett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 1994 10:55:00 CDT
Sorry for the mistake.  I didn't mean to resend that longwinded Bud article
again.  I pushed the wrong button.

I just wanted to ad that in the early '80s, Budweiser ran a series of
commercials showing highlights from Wisconsin sports.  The song played
throughout and the announcer said: "Wisconsin, this Bud's for you."  Then the
NC$$ declared it a violation, so the ads were discontinued.  Just wanted to
let you know that, because it was suggested that we stole the song from
Bud.  Apparently, they didn't mind (imagine that).

Chuck